EV9 All-electric 7 seat SUV
Kia EV9 For Sale Mildura, VIC. Review Kia EV9 Pricing & Features at Mildura Kia
Vehicles in Stock
RWD single motor
- 443 km WLTP range
- 76.1 kwh battery
- 160 kW power / 350 Nm torque
- Integrated Panoramic Display (12.3"+5"+12.3")
- Kia Connect with OTA updates
- Column Type Shifter with Push Button Start integration
- V2L interior
- Heated & ventilated front seats
- AEB with Junction Crossing, Lane Oncoming, Lane Change Side*
- Blind Spot Detection & Rear Cross Traffic Alert*
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Following Assist*
- Centre side airbag
- Multi Collision Braking*
Ocean Blue Matte
^GT-Line & Air grades have undergone all necessary inspections by the Kia Australia Product Planning team. Earth grade will undergo all necessary inspections when available. Until inspections are complete, all information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
Epic Starts Here
Unmatched in proportion. Captivating in appearance.
A 7-seat statement, our most advanced Kia yet invites you to the next stage in space, connectivity, comfort, & sophistication.
Introducing the all-electric EV9.
Digital side mirrors
Digital Side Mirrors (DSM) provide a wider and clearer rear view, aiding with blind spot visibility. Dynamic Vehicle Guidelines are also available when reversing and changing lanes.
Available on GT-Line grade.
Premium Meridian® speaker
The Meridian® surround sound system features 14 strategically placed speakers throughout the cabin so you can enjoy a natural, lifelike and authentic hi-fi experience.
Available on GT-Line grade.
Premium relaxation seats
Spacious and serene, the 7-seat EV9 provides plentiful leg, head & shoulder room for passengers for a relaxed journey. Complete with powered leg rests, the Premium relaxation front seats recline to support your body in lavish comfort.
Premium relaxation seats available on GT-Line grade.
Remote Smart Parking Assist
Remote Smart Parking Assist 2* (RSPA 2*)[W] helps remotely park or exit a parking spot. It recognises parking lines and automatically assists with steering, accelerating, decelerating and shifting using the vehicle's sensors. Braking is automatic if an obstacle is detected.
Available on GT-Line grade.
The Kia EV9 multi-charging system operates with both 400V and 800V chargers, without the need for an additional adapter. So you can charge at more places, and continue your journey with peace of mind.
Battery & range
With 76.1 kWh (Air) & 99.8 kWh (Earth & GT-Line) Li-ion battery, the Kia EV9 provides up to 443km, 512km & 505km WLTP range on a full charge on the Air, Earth & GT-Line grades respectively.
SUV capability. EV Power.
Tuned in Australia
The Kia EV9 is tuned to exceed the demands of our unique local Australian road conditions, resulting a gratifying & effortless driving experience.
Protection for what matters most.
Highway Driving Assist 2*
Highway Driving Assist 2 (HDA 2) helps maintain a set distance and speed from the vehicle ahead when driving on a highway or a motorway. It helps centre the vehicle in the lane while driving, even through a curve. In case the vehicle on the side is driving very close, it assists to adjust the vehicle's path, not to be in danger. If driving above a certain speed, holding the steering wheel and operating the turn signal switch, it automatically changes the lane to the indicated direction.
7 Years Unlimited Warranty
Enjoy Australia's Best, industry-leading warranty coverage that will provide you with additional protection on top of your consumer gurantees provided under Australian Consumer Law.
Capped Price Servicing
The Kia Capped Price Service program ensures you know the maximum you’ll pay for your service up-front. Which means no unexpected surprises when the work’s been done.
24-hour Roadside Assistance is available for you for the duration of the new vehicle warranty when serviced at Mildura Kia.
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- ^GT-Line & Air grades have undergone all necessary inspections by the Kia Australia Product Planning team. Earth grade will undergo all necessary inspections when available. Until inspections are complete, all information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
- *Safety technologies are supplemental systems and do not replace the need for the driver to exercise care and attention. For more information about Kia's safety systems, please see your local Kia dealer or refer to your Kia vehicle's owner's manual.
- [F]Prior registration, phone reception availability & Kia Connect app required. Please view your owner's manual for details.
- [W]The Road Traffic Code 2000 in WA prohibits people from driving a vehicle unless a person is behind the steering wheel and they have full control over the vehicle. The use of this Remote Smart Park Assist (RSPA) feature will not comply with this rule and thus it should not be used while within WA.
- [AEB-JC] Warns if the risk of collision with an oncoming vehicle from either the left/right side while going straight at an intersection is detected. Automatically assists with braking if the risk of collision increases after warning.
- [AEB-LCS] Warns if the risk of collision with a preceding vehicle in the next lane while changing lanes is detected. Automatically assists steering if the risk of collision increases after warning.
- [AEB-LCO] Warns if the risk of collision with an oncoming vehicle while changing lanes is detected. Automatically assists steering if the risk of collision increases after warning.
- [C]Please note that the Kia 7 years of Capped Price Servicing (CPS) is not active with EV vehicles.